“Every Child. One Voice.” The Parent Teacher Association’s (PTA) mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. One way we live that mission at Greene is by working to eliminate barriers to access so that all Greene students can explore and participate in the wide range of activities and programs our school offers.
In order to support our work, we are asking each family to donate $300 per student this school year. Your donation will help us fund curriculum, enrichment programs, and community-building activities such as:
- School supplies for all students
- Lunch Clubs, including yearbook, library, and YCS
- After School Enrichment Programs, including our award-winning SciOly, AMC8, and MathCounts programs
- Homework Habitat is a program providing a supportive after-school environment for all students to complete school assignments and homework
- Storytelling workshops in English and Social Studies
- Staff Appreciation Events
- Parent/caregiver socials, including “Just Parties”
- Parent Network events for all grade levels throughout the school year
- And more! https://greene.pausd.org/school-life/discover-the-greene-difference
Please join us in our efforts by donating to the Greene PTA HERE. The Full Package includes the donation ($300), a PTA membership ($10), and a donation to our Staff Appreciation Gift Card fund ($20, all with 1-click. There is also a Write In Your Own Donation – every dollar helps us build the community that we want for our students, staff, and families. Thank you!
Corporate Matching. Please ask your employer if they will match your charitable giving. Many companies and organizations use the third-party company: Benevity. Corporate Matching can substantially increase your gift and your donation’s impact!
Greene PTA Tax ID#: 94-6172286.