Did you know that besides just writing us a check (or better yet, donating at the web store) you can help us raise funds in a number of ways ?? Yes, it is true !! Do you shop on Amazon ? Do you order from Good Eggs ?? If so, you can benefit the Greene PTA. Click here to check out all of our fundraising activities.
After School Robotics & Coding Lab
New this year to the after school offerings is a Robotics and Coding Lab put on by wizbots.com.
At Wizbots, our aim is to inspire students in the pursuit of STEM (science, technology, engineering and math). Our after school Robotics & Coding Labs revolve around robotics so as to instantly engage and provide students with a fun, applied way to learn Java programming and creative problem-solving. Perfect for novices and advanced students, alike, they will all learn coding, engineering, and design in a hands-on, collaborative environment. Our Lab at Greene will be held after school on Mondays and is open to students in grades 6-8. Learn more and enroll at wizbots.com/afterschool.
Our First Social Event !
Come to the Back-To-School Social this week on Wednesday evening, August 22 (5:30 – 7:30). Join us for free food and get to know the other folks in our community. The event will be held in the MPR and nearby field. For questions or more info, click here. We look forward to seeing you !!
SAVE THE IMPORTANT DATES
- PTA ONLINE Back-to-School Checklist and Payment forms, and all other flyers available:
- PAPER FORMS pick-up available for families without internet / computer access in school office on Monday, August 6th.
- GREENE Middle School Back-to-School Package Pick Up & Popsicle Social at Front Lawn
- Wednesday, Aug 1st 4:00-6:00pm for 6th Grade Student
- Thursday, Aug 2nd 4:00-6:00pm for 7th & 8th Grade Students
- Greene 101 for all students on Monday, August 13th
- Meet the Principal, PTA and other Campus organization booths at MPR 3:30pm – 5:00pm
- Bike Safety Fair at Front Lawn
- 6 th grade: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- 7 th and 8th grade: 1:30 – 3:00pm
- First Day of School – Tuesday, 08/14/2018
- Back to School Social, Wednesday, August 22 5:30pm to 7:30pm
- Math Info Night for 6th Grade, Wednesday, August 29, at 6:00pm, MPR
- Back to School Night, Wednesday, August 29 7:00pm to 8:45pm
BACK TO SCHOOL PACKAGE PICK UP & POPSICLE SOCIAL
Miss your friends, and wanna reconnect with them? Come pick up your BTS packages, and refresh yourself with popsicles. Families are required to come pick up their packages this year. If you are out of town those two days, please have your friends or other family members pick up packages for you. All forms and payments are due on First Day of School, Tuesday, August 14th . Without returning forms on due date, your children may not be able to take school photos, assign a locker and etc.
Wednesday, Aug 1st 4:00-6:00pm for 6th Grade Student, Front Lawn.
Thursday, Aug 2nd 4:00-6:00pm for 7th & 8th Grade Students, Front Lawn.