The Greene PTA hosts programs and events to strengthen our parent community. Please check our Google calendar for actual dates/ times of events.
Throughout the School Year Programs
- Every year, the Greene PTA raises money to support our school and to strengthen our community. We do this through our Annual Donation Drive and Fundraising Parties.
- eNews – Each Sunday, the PTA publishes a comprehensive eNewsletter which details upcoming activities hosted by the School and/or PTA
- Parent Education provides workshops or lectures related to education and children’s development.
- Staff Appreciation We are so grateful for our ~130 teachers and staff members and we show our appreciation through a number of events throughout the school year.
Back to School Events
- Bike Safety Fair – Typically held a day or two before school starts, the Greene PTA hosts a Bike Safety Fair.
- Parent Network – Middle school for Parents can be confusing and challenging, and some parents may feel a little lost. To help parents connect with one another, we host small group gatherings for parents by advisory team and grade.
- Parent BTS Social – Same evening as the School’s Back To School Night
- SAVE THE DATE for our huge Fundraising Kick-Off, a party for parents where we launch our Fundraising Parties catalog. Come join the revelry and raise money for our school and community!
- We also have hosted our online Harvest Bake Sale and online Holiday Marketplace.
- Winter Social– This Greene PTA event brings together parents over catered desserts and drinks.
- 8th Grade Promotion Party – The Greene PTA hosts the annual 8th grade graduation party on the last day of the school year. It is an event designed for all 8th graders at Greene Middle School to have fun and create more memories with their schoolmates before heading off to their high school life.