The Greene PTA hosts programs and events to strengthen our parent community. Please check our Google calendar for actual dates/ times of events.
Throughout the School Year Programs
- Every year, the Greene PTA raises money to support our school and to strengthen our community. We do this through our Annual Donation Drive and Fundraising Parties.
- eNews – Each Sunday, the PTA publishes a comprehensive eNewsletter which details upcoming activities.
- Parent Education provides workshops or lectures related to education and children’s development.
- Staff Appreciation We are so grateful for our ~130 teachers and staff members and we show our appreciation through a number of events throughout the school year.
Back to School Events
- Bike Safety Fair – Typically held a day or two before school starts, the Greene PTA hosts a Bike Safety Fair – one session for incoming 6th grade students and another for rising 7th and 8th graders. (Canceled for 2021-2022)
- Parent Network – Middle school for Parents can be confusing and challenging, and some parents may feel a little lost. To help parents connect with one another, we host small group gatherings for parents by advisory team and grade.
- Parent BTS Social – Immediately before the school’s Back To School night, our Events & Appreciation team will be hosting a social gathering for parents on the Front Lawn. (Canceled for 2021-2022)
- SAVE THE DATE for our huge Fundraising Kick-Off, a party for parents where we launch our Fundraising Parties catalog and our new-this-year Auction. Come join the revelry and raise money for our school and community!
- In late Fall, we host our online Harvest Bake Sale.
- And, in time for the Winter Break is our online Holiday Marketplace.
- Winter Social– This Greene PTA event brings together parents with catered desserts, drinks, and dances from around the world.
- 8th Grade Promotion Party – The Greene PTA hosts the annual 8th grade graduation party on the last day of the school year. It is an event designed for all 8th graders at Greene Middle School to have fun and create more memories with their schoolmates before heading off to their high school life.