HOW TO Request Reimbursement

To request reimbursement or payment for PTA sponsored events and/or activities, use Parent Payback.  Greene Staff should also use Parent Payback to request reimbursement for annual supplies.

Questions regarding reimbursements from the PTA and/or Parent Payback should be directed to the PTA Treasurer via email –

Welcome to the website of the Parent Teacher Association of Greene Middle School in Palo Alto, California.