Dear Greene Middle School Parents and Guardians,
Welcome Back to school for the 2018-19 school year !
This page will has everything you will need to get oriented for the new year and ready to start school knowing what Greene has to offer this year.
First up is the Greene Middle School Parent Teachers Association (aka GMS PTA or just the PTA). We are strongly encouraging everyone to sign up and pay online this year. Its easy, safe and it saves us a bunch of costs and bookkeeping time.
- Welcome Letter
- Annual Donation, Membership — Online Payment
- GMS Campus Map
- PTA Calendar and PAUSD Calendar
- UptoUs (what it is and how to join)
- Ready to Help — How Do I Volunteer ?
- PTA Events & Programs (2018)
- Volunteer Paper Form
- Site Council Election
- Help with Special Education (En,Sp,Ch)
- Who is PTAC ?
- What is PIE ?
And finally the information and official forms from Greene Middle School itself. This is the information that was in the BTS packets given out on August 1 & 2. Note these must be filled out, signed, check attached and brought to the first day of school (Aug 14) !!
- GMS Purchase Form
- GMS Music Purchase Form
- GMS PE Purchase Form
- Student Technology Agreement — Page 1 — Page 2
- Locker Guidelines
- Cell Phone Guidelines
- Authorization Agreement
- PAUSD 2018-19 School Calendar
- Greene Athletics Form
- Gym Repairs Letter
- Walk and Roll Map
- Photo Info and Form
- Youth Community Service Opportunity
Whew !! You made it !! That was a lot of information — hope your head didn’t explode. If you missed some or find you forgot something, no worries, this page will be on our website all year.
Anything confusing (or just plain wrong) ?? Let us know !!