(If your student is NOT continuing with PAUSD in the fall, please notify the school district at RegistrationServices@pausd.org with your student’s name, ID number, and where they will be attending school. You may ignore the rest of this blurb.)
Hello parents and guardians of current PAUSD students, we hope you and your family are doing well, although we know that the current COVID-19 conditions have created challenges for many.
For those of you with students who will continue with PAUSD in the fall, it is time for parents/guardians to complete the Annual Data Update, or ADU, no later than May 26, 2020.
Only one parent/guardian needs to complete the ADU (for students with more than one household, it must be a parent/guardian from the “Primary” household; if you are not sure which household is primary, send an email to RegistrationServices@pausd.org).
The ADU must be completed by May 26, 2020 to ensure your student’s enrollment in PAUSD schools for the 2020 – 2021 school year. Failure to complete the ADU will prevent your student from receiving their classroom or course assignments.
To complete the Annual Data Update (ADU), go to id.pausd.org and login using your ID Portal userid and password.
Once logged into ID Portal:
- Click on the Infinite Campus icon, then on “Menu” at the top left corner
- Find the “More” link located on the bottom left side of the page, then choose “Online Registration” at the bottom of the list.
3. You will see two buttons; choose the one on the left titled “Click Here to go to Annual Data Update”
4. Follow all the instructions and for each section, verify your current information OR input new information
5. Last step is important: click on the “SUBMIT” button, and look for a confirmation email in your email inbox so that you know it is complete!
Thank you for taking care of this as soon as possible, and don’t hesitate to ask for assistance for any issues by going to www.pausd.org/explore-pausd/lets-talk, and click on the blue button titled “Login Issues – ID Portal”.
Thank you, and we sincerely wish you and your family safety and wellness at all time, and especially these days.
Registration ServicesPalo Alto Unified School District