- PTA ONLINE Back-to-School Checklist and Payment forms, and all other flyers available:
- PAPER FORMS pick-up available for families without internet / computer access in school office on Monday, August 6th.
- GREENE Middle School Back-to-School Package Pick Up & Popsicle Social at Front Lawn
- Wednesday, Aug 1st 4:00-6:00pm for 6th Grade Student
- Thursday, Aug 2nd 4:00-6:00pm for 7th & 8th Grade Students
- Greene 101 for all students on Monday, August 13th
- Meet the Principal, PTA and other Campus organization booths at MPR 3:30pm – 5:00pm
- Bike Safety Fair at Front Lawn
- 6 th grade: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- 7 th and 8th grade: 1:30 – 3:00pm
- First Day of School – Tuesday, 08/14/2018
- Back to School Social, Wednesday, August 22 5:30pm to 7:30pm
- Math Info Night for 6th Grade, Wednesday, August 29, at 6:00pm, MPR
- Back to School Night, Wednesday, August 29 7:00pm to 8:45pm
Miss your friends, and wanna reconnect with them? Come pick up your BTS packages, and refresh yourself with popsicles. Families are required to come pick up their packages this year. If you are out of town those two days, please have your friends or other family members pick up packages for you. All forms and payments are due on First Day of School, Tuesday, August 14th . Without returning forms on due date, your children may not be able to take school photos, assign a locker and etc.
Wednesday, Aug 1st 4:00-6:00pm for 6th Grade Student, Front Lawn.
Thursday, Aug 2nd 4:00-6:00pm for 7th & 8th Grade Students, Front Lawn.
Over the summer, the school name will officially change to
Frank Greene Jr Middle School
To that end, we will endeavor to change all references in the pages of this site from Jordan to Greene. And in fact, the website URL will change to:
In addition, most of the Back To School packet information (that big stack of paper you get before the first day of school) will be online on the new site !!
Stay tuned for more details
Subscribe to the Greene Class 2021 List (do this even if you already have a student at Jordan). This will ensure that you will receive the weekly Greene eNews during all of the years your student is at Greene and also any separate communications that are sent only to next year’s 6th grade Greene parents. To sign up, go to
…click on the green box and follow the instructions.
Questions? Contact List Manager, jordanlistmanager@